If you have any questions about any aspect of this policy you can contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Revolution Digital collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Your order history and other products you may have viewed on our site.
- Internet usage information such as IP address, browser used, time spent on our site and which pages viewed. For more information see Cookie section below.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Revolution with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards, social media channels or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Provide us with your information directly i.e. via mail, phone call or in person.
How will we use your data?
Revolution Digital collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account. This includes sharing your information with reputable delivery companies where necessary.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like based on products you have previously purchased or pages
When Revolution Digital processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
How do we store your data?
Your data is collected and stored by Lightwear Limited T/A Revolution, 43 North Avenue, Coalville, Leicestershire LE67 3QX.
Revolution Digital takes all feasible steps to keep your data safe. This includes using secure protocols for communication, transferring and storage of information, and encryption where appropriate. Our systems are monitored for possible vulnerabilities and protected against attack.
We will do our best to keep your data secure but we cannot guarantee the security of your information. We are obliged to notify the relevant authorities in the event of a data breach and we will contact you if there is a threat to your rights or interests.
We do not store any financial details.
Revolution Digital would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
We use a third party email marketing service, MailChimp, to deliver our marketing emails. They provide feedback on email interactions, such as openings and link clicks, which we use to monitor and improve our email communications.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Revolution Digital from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click the unsubscribe link in our emails or contact our DPO at email@example.com
What are your data protection rights?
Revolution Digital would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Revolution Digital for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Revolution Digital correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Revolution Digital to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Revolution Digital erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Revolution Digital restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Revolution Digital’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Revolution Digital transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: 01530 510080
Or write to us: Revolution Digital, 43 North Avenue, Coalville, Leicestershire LE67 3QX
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in.
- Remembering previously selected preferences.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Revolution Digital uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Analytics – Revolution Digital uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We use Google’s analytics service to record and analyse this data.
The data recorded by Google Analytics is collected anonymously and is not linked to your personal information in any way. For more information, please see the Google Privacy site http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: 01530 510080
Or write to us at: Revolution Digital, 43 North Avenue, Coalville, Leicestershire LE67 3QX
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Revolution Digital has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
For more information please visit the ICO website at https://ico.org.uk